President Donald Trump had been admitted to the hospital on Friday after contracting COVID-19. “We are very happy with the progress of the President and the symptom of mild coughing that he showed earlier is now improving, said Sean Conley, Trump’s doctor.
On Friday President Donald Trump and the First Lady Melania Trump had been tested positive for the Coronavirus. Albeit him being admitted to a military hospital, some of Trump’s vital readings are allegedly “very concerning” since the past 24 hours. However, his condition seems to be better than before according to a source close to the hospital said.
Allegedly the anonymous person knew about the President’s condition but wasn’t permitted to speak out publicly. The person’s claims went against that of Trump’s doctors. His doctors in a press conference today, revealed that the Trump was doing quite well and felt as if he could walk out of the military hospital.
Dr Sean Conley, Trump’s physician and a Navy Commander revealed that Trump had not been on Oxygen support and his symptoms were considerable subsiding. He also added that Trump has not had fever since the past 24 hours. “We are very happy with the progress of the President and the symptom of mild coughing that he showed earlier is now improving,” he said.
Trump was immediately airlifted and admitted to the Walter Reed Medical Center after he contracted the virus on Friday. The anonymous person stated that the upcoming 48 hours was critical for Trump. They also mentioned that the way to recovery is quite hazy and it would take days before trump gets discharged. “I feel like I could walk out of here today,” said Trump to the doctors.
Despite Trump being in a hospital, The White House declared that Trump will continue to work from the medical center itself. His power would not be handed over the the current Vice President Mike Pence.