As till, no cure or vaccine has seen to be developed for the global pandemic COVID-19, the only safer way is seen to build a strong immunity system. For which, in the wake of the coronavirus, the government has released immunity-boosting measures for self-care. These measures can easily be available at home, which also has increased the probability of making citizens stay at home.
There are various immunity-boosting measures circulated by the Ministry of AYUSH on Tuesday. The measures include some of the previously circulated defined fake myths, as well. After this, it has been scientifically tested that the ones circulated are just not myths.
● Drinking warm water throughout the day.
● Taking Chyanprash in the morning, practicing Yogasan, Pranayam, and meditation for at least 30 minutes.
● Inclusion of the spices such as Haldi (Turmeric), Jeera (Cumin) Lahsun (Garlic) and Dhaniya (Coriander).
● Steam inhalation with fresh mint leaves or Ajwain in case witnessing sore throat or dry cough.
● Drinking Golden Milk or Haldi Milk once or twice a day.
● Lavang (Clove) powder mixed with natural sugar/honey can be taken 2-3 times a day in case of cough or throat irritation.
These measures do not claim to be a treatment for COVID-19.